INTRODUCTION TO SYSTEMATIC APPROACHES
Development of intervention logic
Sets the project strategy – the level of goals, their relationship and hierarchy.
- Broad and general in scope
- Describes the long-term impact or outcome of the project
- Provides the overarching direction and purpose of the project
- Focused and specific in scope
- Describes the immediate outcome or result that the project aims to achieve
- Specifies the desired change that will occur as a result of the project intervention
(see video here: https://youtu.be/ObjquOKMWOg?si=oAqUEJChlu9bWb_t)
What are the objectives you need to know
First, a video here: https://youtu.be/ObjquOKMWOg?si=oAqUEJChlu9bWb_t
Results – describe the services that will be
- to provide members of the target group,
- designed in such a way that the project management can realize them and bear responsibility for them,
- described as final actions
Activities – describe how the products and/or services of the project will be realized
- 3-5 activities that directly contribute to the realization of the same,
- only activities to be done within the framework of the project, which are adapted to the conditions in the country, are entered into the LFM,
- activities are described as processes (verb or verb noun).
Activities – Questions
- How will the activities be carried out?
- Who will carry out the activities?
- When will the activities be carried out?