SOURCES OF FUNDING
European Social Fund plus (ESF+)
Member States will use the ESF+ to tackle the socio-economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Fund will support the EU’s green, digital and resilient recovery from the crisis by driving investment in jobs, skills and services
The bulk of the ESF+ budget (€ 98.5 b out of the total of more than €99 b) is designed and implemented in partnership between the European Commission, national and regional authorities and social partners and stakeholders with an approach of “shared management“.
- Social inequalities and poverty remain a major concern
- Fund for European Aid to the Most Deprived (FEAD) – food and basic material assistance.
- Youth unemployment has remained persistently high since the 2008 economic crisis-
- targeted actions and structural reforms in support of youth employment
- Lowering child-poverty levels
- Socio-economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic (EU’s green, digital and resilient recovery from the crisis by driving investment in jobs, skills and services)
HOW TO FIND A PARTNERS?
Personal contactsContacts between institutionsEvents involving participation of institutions from two or more countries (open days, info days)Events organized by the Program (workshops, presentations, Partner Search Forums)Not every relationship of cooperation is automatic and partnership. To be called a partnership, there needs to be:A common goaljoint engagement-Sharing risks, responsibilities, abilities, resources and ultimately benefit
Useful links on funding opportunities