A virtual tour during the journey at home
Museums have closed around the world to prevent the spread of coronavirus, but their websites are still open. Instead of visiting museums in real life, why not go and see some art online?
Dozens of renowned museums around the world offer virtual tours of their collections online. You could admire or discover the treasures of the biggest museum in the world, waiting best times but without crowds of tourists!
- Musée du Louvre, Paris, here.
- British Museum, London, here.
- Dalì Theatre museum, Figueres, here.
- Archeological Museum, Atene, here.
- Museo del Prado – Madrid, here.
- Hermitage, Saint Petersburg, here.
- Guggenheim Museum, New York, here.
- Metropolitan Museum of art, New York, here.
- National museum of natural history, Washington, here.
- National Gallery of art, Washington, here.
- NASA Glenn virtual tour, here.
- Google art project, here.
- Capitoline Museums, Roma, here.
- Ara Pacis Museum, Roma, here.
- Archeological sites of Aventino, Roma, here.
- Cappella Sistina (Vatican Museums), Città del Vaticano, here.
- Pinacoteca di Brera – Milano, here.
- Galleria degli Uffizi – Firenze, here.